❄ LOFOTEN SKI & YOGA WEEK ❄
mountains. yoga. koselig. pure fun.
Dates for 2023 coming soon!
This ski & yoga retreat is about getting inspired and having a good time with other amazing ski folks like you!
Tune in to all the beauty of the arctic: the northern lights, the pristine alpine and the fjords. This ski retreat takes place at 68°N in the beautiful and wild Lofoten islands, in Norway.
We will be lodging in a cozy cabin, eating healthy meals, skiing in one of the top place in the arctic and relaxing the body and mind with yoga twice a day. Join for a fun celebration of alpine sisterhood/brotherhood in an inspiring environment – mountain folks unite!
Each day we will start with a slow awakening yoga practice, fuel for the day with a delicious breakfast, then head out in the mountains with our fantastic guide Loïc Fellay. After the skiing, we come back to a relaxing yoga practice to soften the muscles and enjoy a yummy gourmet dinner.
The retreat price includes:
- 6 nights in a nice Norwegian-style cabin in Lofoten
- Healthy, delicious and energizing gourmet meals during the retreat (breakfasts, lunch, snacks & dinners)
- Guided ski tours in the mountains with certified ski guide
- Avalanche awareness session on the first day
- Instructed yoga sessions every day
- Transportation during the retreat
- Yoga mats
2 300 € / pers.
(places are limited)
Ski gear is not included, but can be arranged. For registration, please send an email here with title ‘Lofoten ski & yoga’.
Participants must have a reasonable fitness level and some backcountry skiing experience to be sure to enjoy a good retreat. All levels of experience in yoga are welcomed.